Muay Thai is very popular all over the world, and more and more people want to learn this unique form of martial art. Muay Thai has a number of advantages and reasons why it should be chosen for training. Some of them will be explained in this article.
Why go to Muay Thai training?
Thai boxing is one of the oldest martial arts. It originated from Thailand, from where it has been practiced for more than 10 centuries.
Below there will be a list of five reasons to start practicing Muay Thai:
- It has a variety of striking techniques. Muay Thai is a unique form of martial art that uses punches, as well as blows with elbows, kicks, and feet. The variety of striking techniques makes Muay Thai a very effective martial art that works great in the ring as a sport, and also outside of it as a method of self-defense.
- It promotes harmonious development of the whole body. Muay Thai classes contribute to the development of dexterity, strength, endurance, and coordination. It also strengthens the musculoskeletal and muscular systems.
- It strengthens the cardiovascular system. By combining aerobic and anaerobic exercise, Muay Thai has a positive effect on the heart and respiratory system.
- Strength development. Muay Thai is considered one of the toughest types of martial arts, where strikes are delivered with extreme force, and the main task of the fighter is to inflict maximum damage on the opponent or knock him down. This is why it pays special attention to the development of muscle strength.
- Easy to learn. Despite the fact that there are hundreds of different techniques and combinations in Muay Thai, a person who has never practiced any martial arts before can master the basic principles of this form of martial art. Muay Thai is suitable for women, children, adolescents, and adults.
Start learning Muay Thai in Kiev in the Parimatch Fight Academy under the guidance of experienced coaches, who will help you develop striking techniques, physical qualities, as well as achieve your goals.
Sign up for classes by calling us by phone, or leave a request for a call back in the contact form available on the website and we will call you back.